Monday, January 2, 2012

Bridal Adventures... Hair's to You!

There are a lot of pieces that need to be put together to obtain your perfect wedding day look.
I've got spanx, makeup, jewelry and some cute shoes. By wedding day, I may need a little fake tan. But, I know I will definitely need some help with my hair. Tonight Bridesmaid & I ventured
out to have a hair trial.
Since I'm still mired in the "growing out" process, we did Bridesmaid's hair:


















In the end, we were both happy with the results so Kristina will be our wedding day stylist.

4 comments:

Serafina said...

Good idea getting a stylist ahead of time, I would never have thought of that. Then again, I don't have much hair to style. Looks like your growing out is coming along nicely. :)

Trisha said...

Good thing your stylist isn't preggo...that's what happened to me.... I even asked her ahead of time if everything would work out with timing. She was put on bed rest and never told me. I ended up with some random schmo that was no good at all. Bummer.

Enough of that rambling... I'm so looking forward to May! Weeeeeeeee!!!

bnicholson said...

Hey! I wanted to see your finished product! Brenda's hair looks nice.

A Chicken said...

No hair trial for me until I get this veil thing figured out! :-)